Changing Customer Buyer Behavior and Why Customer Retention is More Important Than Ever
Which is why, now more than ever, customer retention is vital.
Service loyalty is a difficult challenge that all dealerships are faced with. Being able to retain your customers can be the difference between success and failure.
That’s why we put together this video that highlights the key solutions for bridging the gap between sales and service to drive your customers back for service.
In the two-minute video we share:
- How complimentary maintenance leads to customer retention
- How to bridge the gap between sales and service to drive customers back
- The tools and strategy to improve retention at your dealership
Make Money with Complimentary Maintenance
If you watch the video and you’re still not convinced that you CAN make money with a Complimentary Maintenance Program, we invite you to attend one of our weekly webinar sessions (which are held in different times of the day on different days of the week), where we’ll reveal the Three Buckets of Dealership Profitabilitythat are in each Certified Maintenance® Program.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- How you can make money by “giving it away”
- The difference between prepaid and Complimentary Maintenance
- Why Complimentary Maintenance is guaranteed to double or triple maintenance RO count in first 12 months
- How to create long-term ROI to fund your future
- Why it pays not to DIY
Yes, there’s a cost that comes with a Complimentary Maintenance Plan, but there’s also a cost to NOT doing the plan, and our webinar will help you understand the difference. In any case, we believe that it’s time for a change and we’re here to help you create a blueprint around your customer retention strategy —and we don’t charge for that. Again, we’re here to help.
Ready to get on the road to retention, bridge the gap between sales and service and give EVERY customer a reason to return to your dealership for service? Watch this video to find out how.